11 октомври 2017
Traditional Japanese style hotel is worth experiencing!
1. The traffic from the Haneda International Airport to the hotel is not very convenient. There is limited number of JR from Tokyo to the Suzenshi Station directly every day. I remember the last JR departs at 12:05 noon from Tokyo station to the Suzenshi station. If your flight is later than that time, the traffic would be a little bit complicated. I took the Shinkansen and JR from Haneda Airport to Tokyo (1 transfer), then take Shinkansen from Tokyo to Mishima station, and then transfer the train from Mishima station to Suzenshi station. There is about 20 minutes drive from Suzenshi station to the hotel, I recommend you to take a taxi if you have a big luggage. Otherwise, you can take the bus from No. 5 bus station to YUGASHIMA bus station. Call the hotel then they can pick you up from YUGASHIMA bus station. I spent 4 hours from the Haneda Airport to the hotel.
2. Japanese food. Although I love Japanese food, if everyday eat the traditional Japanese food, that would be a problem:-). It looks very similar as the Kaiseki, very delicate. If you are not a fans of traditional Japanese food, please communicate with the hotel in advance. They could help to prepare improved meals based on your taste. That is really nice.
3. There is no restaurant nearby.
1. Good service.
The staff is very polite and very nice! The Japanese staff Yamada's service was very professional and helpful. I was confused the traffic from Haneda Airport to the hotel before I arrived at the hotel. Yamada explained in detail in the email. During my stay in the hotel, she always help me to check the scenic spot traffic including bus schedule, and help me to arrange the shuttle bus from the hotel to the bus station. There is a Chinese staff Mr. Kong working in the hotel, he helped me a lot too. In addition, thanks a lot for the shuttle bus transfer service.
2. Good quality of Japanese food.
The traditional Japanese food is provided in the hotel. The plate is very delicate. Everyday they change the menu.
3. Good private bath/hot spring.
The hotel provides private bath reservation. That is very convenient for a couple who would like to have a bath together.
4. Quite Stay.
I slept very good during my stay in the hotel. Very quite environment.
5. Very traditional Japanese style hotel. The waiter will pave the tatami for you everyday.